A programmer and software for transponder key making, transponder key programming, transponder key copying, and PIN code/ security code calculating. The programmer has to be connected to the USB port of a computer, it does not require an external power supply. The main software user interface supports 14 languages – Bulgarian, English, French, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, Czech, Chinese, Greek, Turkish, and Romanian. The programmer and all software are auto-updateable to the latest version available on the server.
TMPro is organized as modular software.
Free functions of TMPro that comes with the main software are:
– reading and displaying important data of transponders, including but not limited to serial number, secret key status, configurations, encoding mode etc…
– reading mileage, VIN and manufacturer part number (where these are stored in the key)
– reading and writing of serial EEPROMs 93cXX, 24cXX, 25cXXX, 95cXXX, S29190, X5328, some Motorola 912/9S12, Microchip PIC18F252
– reading Motorola HC805P18 (requires additional adapter)
– unlocking of locked Megamos Crypto ID48 transponder
– changing mileage in BMW CAS, FEM and BDC keys
TMPro works with immobilizers EEPROM dumps. You must have electronic knowledge and to know how to use soldering-desoldering tools and memory devices, programmers. It is your choice what programmer you will use for reading and writing of memory devices – integrated into TMPro memory device programmer or external. In order to program the transponder you have to remove immobox/BSI/UCH unit from the vehicle, desolder the memory device or solder wires on testpoints, and read it. Depending on the vehicle memory device can be a serial EEPROM, Motorola MCU, Microchip PIC MCU, ST10F269 MCU, Texas Instruments MCU etc… Next step is to program the transponder. The last step is to solder back the memory device, reassemble immobox/BSI/UCH, and fit it back into the car.
TMPro uses various types of transponders and keys.
In TMPro software,in the information box below the software picture, you can find what transponder or key has to be used with the particular software module.
Used types are:
– Sokymat Nova, also known as Silca T5 or JMA TP05
– Philips PCF 7935. You can use also Silca T15 or JMA TP14.
– All HITAG2,like Philips PCF 7936,7946,7947 etc… You can use also Silca T14 or JMA TP12.
– Sokymat Magic, also known as Megamos Crypto.You can use also Silca T6 or JMA TP08.
– JMA TPX1 or Errebi TX1
– JMA TPX2 or Errebi TX2
– Chinese CN1 or CN2 or CN5 or YS-01 or K-JMD.
– Texas DST, also known as Texas Crypto or Silca 4D-60 – JMA TP06/TP19
– JMA TPX3/TPX4 or Errebi TX4/TX4A.